Friday, January 13, 2012

§AVR Touch Pad


This is my AVR Touch-Pad. After completing touch screen interfacing with AVR I decided to make a touch-pad where I can write, draw and erase and finally I completed something like as I want. A resistive touch screen is mounted upon GLCD. There is three Touch-buttons for pencil, brush and eraser named A, B and C. 





                                                                                                                           ~Pratyush Gehlot
 

1 comment:

  1. great sir:)
    please upload videos,codes and circuit diagrams, am a big fan of u and avr

    ReplyDelete

PID Controlled Self balancing Robot using ESP8266 and MPU6050

This ROBOT is made using ESP8266 Node MCU and MPU6050 accelerometer. Motor used here is normal gear motor of 150 rpm with TB6612FNG motor dr...